- We specialize in the year-round preparation of individual, partnership, LLC, corporation, estate and trust tax returns.
- Most tax returns are completed during your scheduled appointment time. Although appointments are preferred, we welcome walk-in’s. Additionally, we offer drop-off, email or mail-in services, whereby most returns are completed within one week. We offer, for your convenience, online pre-appointment forms (see “Tax Appointment Forms” tab). This gives you the ability to fill them out ahead of time, in the comfort of your home or office before your appointment.
- All completed returns are electronically filed (e-filed) for FREE the same day we receive final signatures.
- We offer a variety of ways to receive your refund as well as the option to have your preparation fees withheld which requires NO out of pocket expense. You can find these options listed in the Tax Appointment Forms tab.
- No coupons needed, we are here to help with your tax planning needs. This is a FREE service for existing clients!!! For those who have not previously used our services, we are also happy to review up to your last three years returns and make recommendations for FREE.
- Due to the 2018 Tax Cut and Jobs Act, many of you have questions that we will try to address during your appointment times. We will provide each current client a forecast worksheet showing the potential tax impact by comparing the 2017 law to the new law.
- Seminars will be offered in May and June to help you navigate how these changes can effect you. Advise your tax preparer if you are interested in attending one of our seminars. We want to help you achieve your desired refund results.
- If you receive a letter or notice from the IRS…always bring it to us for review BEFORE you take action. We will try to resolve the issue to save you the time, money and headache.
- If you haven’t filed taxes in years, or if you owe back taxes, we can help you get back on track.